Tuesday 30th May
Suttie Centre Atrium (Level 1)
11 am – 2.00 pm
Following the success of the Health and Wellbeing day in January a second event will be held for University staff on the Foresterhill Campus.
There will be a range of sessions for staff to participate in, as well as information stands which will showcase some of the facilities and expertise available. Get involved in a number of physical activities on the day with:
- Yoga led by our Sport & Exercise Time (advanced booking available via the Coursebooking system)
- Resilience taster sessions
- Rowing challenge
- BMI analysis
- And much more
Chat with representatives from:
- The Rowett on healthy diets and nutrition
- Aberdeen Sports Village about their facilities, fitness plans and assessments
- NHS Grampian on support available to stop smoking
- PAM ASSIST on the advice, invaluable information, specialist counselling and support available for staff.
A full schedule is available here. Please note that timings may change, regular updates will be posted on StaffNet. For more information on any of the events, please contact Naveed Qamar, Director of Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
Medical Library Team