23rd October – 27th October
Open Access Week is an annual scholarly communication event focusing on open access and related topics. It takes place globally during the last full week of October in a multitude of locations both on- and offline.
During Open access week we will be answering some of your questions, including:
- Should I go Green or Gold open access?
- How can I check whether my journal complies with REF/my funder?
- Is my article eligible to have the APC paid from the block grant?
- Which version of my paper can I archive in the institutional repository?
- What is a Creative Commons licence?
If you have any questions you would like us to answer please email us at email@example.com
This year we are offering two drop-in sessions where you can come and meet the open access team and they will be able to answer any questions you may have on open access.
- Pop up Open Access Session – 11- 1 Tuesday 24th October, Project Room 2, Medical Library, Polwarth Building, Foresterhill.
- Pop up Open Access Session – 12 – 2 Thursday 26th October, Committee Room 2, University Office, Old Aberdeen.