Friday 12 October 2018
First Floor, Suttie Centre
The Physiological Society in Aberdeen is organising an afternoon of demos of how your body works, and featuring Dr Derek Ball’s Edinburgh Fringe comedy show.
- Get moving – how muscles move
- See what you think – record your brain activity
- Have a heart – ECG heart recordings
- Breathe easy – test your lungs
- Fight the flab – Muscle or fat? Feel the difference.
- Two heads are better than one – Stem cells & regeneration
- You don’t look well – Latest human patient simulator
- Rhythms of the night – How important is your body clock?
Test yourself demos on how your body works 12.00 – 5.00 pm
Dr Balls’ comedy show Drug use in sport – Dae ye have a sick line, ken? at 12 noon only
Directions on getting to the Suttie Centre on the Foresterhill Campus are available here.