The BMJ has created a COVID-19 hub to support healthcare professionals with the latest developments and thinking on coronavirus to help clinicians respond to what is a rapidly evolving situation. All resources are freely available and updated daily.
Latest guidance from BMJ Best Practice
- BMJ Best Practice – COVID-19 – Topic page on Coronavirus, frequently updated.
- Management of coexisting conditions in the context of COVID-19 – Important considerations for the care of people with co-existing medical conditions during COVID-19.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Patient Leaflet – Patient information from BMJ
Modules on BMJ Learning
There is a dedicated hub on BMJ Learning with modules for COVID-19 treatment, fast-tracked students, return to practice and wellbeing.
Most read from BMJ Journals
- Covid-19: Why Germany’s case fatality rate seems so low – Deaths are relatively few when compared to neighbouring countries
- Antibody test that claims to be 99% accurate is certified by EU – Abbott said that the test had “demonstrated specificity and sensitivity of greater than 99%”
- RECOVERY trial: the UK covid-19 study resetting expectations for clinical trials – Emma Wilkonson talks to the researchers who recruited 7000 patients in a few weeks
- Cardiology in the COVID-19 era – looking after ourselves so we can look after our patients
- COVID-19 in Seattle – hope for the best, prepare for the worst
- Coping with COVID-19 – advice from a New York Intensivist
- Coping with COVID – Monica Schoch-Spana and Jud Brewer
- COVID-19 update: Rheumatological conditions, COPD, GP workload prioritisation
The BMJ’s #properPPE campaign is calling for healthcare workers on the front line to be given the appropriate level of personal protective equipment.
“For healthcare staff on the frontline of the covid-19 pandemic, work has suddenly become a frightening place” says The BMJ’s editor in chief, Fiona Godlee.
Share your stories with us on social media by using #properPPE or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.