The Rowett Institute needs volunteers for a study looking at how sugar habits develop over time. This study will involve 4 visits to the Rowett Institute on the Foresterhill Campus (free parking available) and some self-monitoring at home. All participants will receive £30 in reimbursement for their time and effort.
This study is recruiting men and women (not pregnant) aged 18+ who would answer “YES” to at least one of the following three questions:
- Do you regularly consume sugar in your tea/coffee? OR
- Do you regularly consume sugary soft drinks? OR
- Do you regularly consume sugary breakfast cereals?
Contact Jackie Duncan
Tel: 01224 438795
Jackie s a Research Assistant in the Metabolic Health research group.
Ready-to-eat breakfasts are convenient, but how do we respond to them? The Rowett Institute of Nutrition and Health are currently looking for volunteers to take part in a study designed to see effects of ready-to-eat breakfast products on energy expenditure during the day.
The study team are recruiting
- Healthy men aged 18-65
- Women aged 18 and over who take the oral contraceptive pill
- Normal to overweight (BMI 18.5-40kg/m2)
- Who regularly eat breakfast at least 5 days a week
If you are interested, please follow this link for more details.
Medical Library Team